Port de Beaulieu
- Boulevard General Leclerc, Beaulieu Sur Mer, 06310, France
- +33 4 93 01 10 49
- Radio Channel VHF9
About Port de Beaulieu
The Port de Beaulieu marina is located on France’s picturesque Mediterranean coast, known as the Cote d'Azur. The pier is well protected from wind and waves by the long peninsula of Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat. The port is located in the beautiful coastal village of Beaulieu-sur-Mer, between Nice and Monaco. The marina area is a magnificent Mediterranean resort, which is preferred by many discerning tourists. In Beaulieu-sur-Mer you can feel the festive mood of the Cote d'Azur and the interweaving of Mediterranean flavors. Two beaches - La Baie des Fourmis and La Petite Afrique with white sand are able to charm resort guests at a glance.
Services and entertainment
The port infrastructure is designed to provide many services:
- Fueling ships;
- Water supply;
- Electricity supply;
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24 hour security;
- Maintenance of yachts;
- Crane service;
- Weather forecast information;
- Medical services;
- A restaurant;
- Changing rooms;
- Receiving parcels;
- Waste collection.
The following facilities are within easy reach of Port de Beaulieu yacht marina :
- Sand and pebble beach La Petite Afrique, surrounded by spreading palm trees, picturesque cliffs and houses. The beach is equipped with a toilet, there are restaurants, wine bars, eateries with African dishes, cafes and fast food establishments. Visitors to La Petite Afrique can rent boats, catamarans and other types of water transport;
- Pebble beach Cros Dei Pin, equipped with showers with toilets and individual lockers for storing things. Cros Dei Pin has a restaurant, a playground and a volleyball court;
- Garden at Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild et al.
From the pier Port de Beaulieu buses to Nice, Cannes, Monaco, Menton and Ventimiglia.
Have a good rest and wish you victories in conquering the vast expanses of water!